• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Xmetal mars (3 sets left)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Oh wait now I understand brother! You listed items that don’t match and look like they been passed around more than a city bike...

IMO I’ve sold 10 pairs this way at this price point. I’m not too concerned :)

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Sell all u want, it’s just a matter of your word and reputation which seems worth nothing to u. BNIB is not what you have.

I’m not going to argue with you sir. Have a pleasant day :). G-D bless

@OakleyBoss could you clean up lupettos messages and delete them . They are completely unnecessary for my sale.

Thanks buddy

Username Hidden said:
Oh wait now I understand brother! You listed items that don’t match and look like they been passed around more than a city bike...
Its probably not the best idea to complain about members posting in your threads with comments like this and then doing the same exact thing to others. No need to say anything negative when your not buying the product. You started out ok then went off the rails here. Kind of hypocritical to be honest. People dont have to agree with pricing all the time. Heck don't buy the pairs then. To me I just don't approve of complainers that are doing hypocritical things. Move on and I bet next time maybe Goldberg won't say anything in a thread you start.

Brian

Last edited:
Thanks @SouLFuLFroG

Just an FYI. There are a few that do not have a serial written in on the front of box, which could be considered matching serials :)

Pm if anyone has any questions

Bump!!!

Bump!!! 3 sets left

Mine came in today, they're gorgeous! Thanks!

Dang it! I want one of these so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.