• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Xmetal mars (3 sets left)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I bought a juliet new in 2006, wore them out of the store, and didn't realize until the next day that they gave me a half x box and coin. I went back to the store and they couldn't find it, but at the time a box was of no concern to me. Anyways, I think many display models never made it back to their original box.

That kind of stuff shouldn't happen!! They obviously came with the correct box from Oakley! The store might have been responsible for the mishandling and giving you the wrong box. When I went in to pick up our Escalade, I left with an Escalade......not an XT5!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
That kind of stuff shouldn't happen!! They obviously came with the correct box from Oakley! The store might have been responsible for the mishandling and giving you the wrong box. When I went in to pick up our Escalade, I left with an Escalade......not an XT5!

What should happen and does happen are different, especially when dealing with retail employees paid hourly

Username Hidden said:
What should happen and does happen are different, especially when dealing with retail employees paid hourly
100% brother......100%!!!

Username Hidden said:
$350.00 is a GREAT price :)

I would gladly pay $350 for a pair.

Username Hidden said:
I bought a juliet new in 2006, wore them out of the store, and didn't realize until the next day that they gave me a half x box and coin. I went back to the store and they couldn't find it, but at the time a box was of no concern to me. Anyways, I think many display models never made it back to their original box.
They mix up boxes even now these days. My (non-Oakley collecting) wife got me a pair from duty free in Malaysia and it came with a jupiter box, but wrong version. Unfortunately, the glasses were the Valentino Rossi edition, so it was really annoying.

Username Hidden said:
Can’t call them BNIB cause they were only BNIB until opened but they are LNIB (had to replace foam)

Username Hidden said:
Can’t call them BNIB cause they were only BNIB until opened but they are LNIB (had to replace foam)

Congrats and nice find. As I’ve said before much love my brother!

Keep trucking

Username Hidden said:
Congrats and nice find. As I’ve said before much love my brother!

Keep trucking
I’m Jeep’n today :)
00D45342-B4B5-440D-ACB4-BB823D79EDB2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.