• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Xmetal Mars Craters

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Saddens me to let these go but I am going to not be finishing this project I started =(

These Craters were just serviced and refinished by The Xman and are in pristine condition and very tight on the bridge, included with them are the original Black Iridium lenses which are 9/10 condition with only a very minor hairline scratch on the right pair that is unnoticeable while wearing they do not come with rubber/clips what you see is what you get...

Also included are my custom cut ruby lenses that fit, the right side is cut for a nice fit however the left side does have a gap in it caused by me trimming to much off that once the clips are installed the gap will still be visible from the front, this does not however affect the vision while looking through them.Don't expect these rubys to be of the quality of Infinite heros cuts.

Here are some pics of the frame as well as the gap i am talking about with the rubys, the original BI lenses are included just not pictured.( the rubys are just dirty )
IMG_20131029_124947_427_zpsc1bafe51.jpg
IMG_20131029_125018_518_zps40321570.jpg

Price: $300 obo ( Also open to trades for other metals I can add some cash for Romeos/Ti02 XX's perhaps)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pmd

Replied. Updated post forgot to mention it has no rubber.

Pm sent

Awesome shades! Immaculate and tight. Very pleased with them. Hopefully I can get some new rubbers quickly.

ID LIKE TO HAVE THOSE

Still for sale?

Ive got juliets for trade

These have been sold for about awhile now to Sean72791 now forgot to update =( sorry guys.