• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMETAL MARS

Nice to meet you too. There are at least a couple other active Forum members that live here on Oahu as well. You'll see their photos posted here now and then. All great guys. Larry is an awesome guy too, and does excellent work. That is the guy you want fixing up your Mars Jordan. He's done a couple pairs for me so far. It'll take about a month, but it's well worth the wait. I think Larry has a Facebook account as well, and you may be able to contact him there, if you're restricted here because of those new member rules.

Nice to meet you too. There are at least a couple other active Forum members that live here on Oahu as well. You'll see their photos posted here now and then. All great guys. Larry is an awesome guy too, and does excellent work. That is the guy you want fixing up your Mars Jordan. He's done a couple pairs for me so far. It'll take about a month, but it's well worth the wait. I think Larry has a Facebook account as well, and you may be able to contact him there, if you're restricted here because of those new member rules.
Thanks for the info for my mars but i don't have a facebook account so i don't know how to contact him. if you don't mine me asking how much does he charge to just tighten the nose bridge for my leather mars and the leather on me glasses is like new. i know must be a lot of work because to do that he must first remove the leather and replace it after done.

You probably need to talk to him direct as your work will be different from mine. @Larry charges about a hundred for his leather services. But if you need other work, or am supplying leather, maybe that changes cost and that need's to be discussed directly with the man. You may just have to wait out the two week waiting period thing. Sorry. I didn't look around to see if Larry has another way of being contacted.

You probably need to talk to him direct as your work will be different from mine. @Larry charges about a hundred for his leather services. But if you need other work, or am supplying leather, maybe that changes cost and that need's to be discussed directly with the man. You may just have to wait out the two week waiting period thing. Sorry. I didn't look around to see if Larry has another way of being contacted.
Thanks for your info!

Back