• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Xmetal rubber kits- Juliet, romeo 1 & 2, mars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
See the bump....do the romeo or juliet temple 15s or 25s happen to fit XX? Biught a pair that needs some frankensteining

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
See the bump....do the romeo or juliet temple 15s or 25s happen to fit XX? Biught a pair that needs some frankensteining
Yes sir

Okay...so my newbie tag is getting earned right now. Do they just "happen" to fit...or is that the whole point of naming them 15s/25s? I have an old box from my first pair of juliets that still has those old rubbers

Username Hidden said:
Okay...so my newbie tag is getting earned right now. Do they just "happen" to fit...or is that the whole point of naming them 15s/25s? I have an old box from my first pair of juliets that still has those old rubbers
Temple socks size 15/25 is different widths from temple from overall comfort

To answer your question though they definitely work fine with xx

The Temple size is really a comfort thing for people. For example 25s work fine for me but for bigger head people 15’s are typically the way to go

Username Hidden said:
Temple socks size 15/25 is different widths from temple from overall comfort

To answer your question though they definitely work fine with xx

The Temple size is really a comfort thing for people. For example 25s work fine for me but for bigger head people 15’s are typically the way to go
How old school are you? I'm brand new to this forum, but was a garage-style single pair owner. I bought a pair of the "wide temple"? Juliets back in 2001 ish, and wore them as dailies until I wore them out, sent them in, wore them out, then sent them in again and they sent me back a different looking pair in maybe 2011? I'm still youngish but still know now I screwed up letting those go and not complaining for them to send me my frames back.

Still peeved, but I do have that original box, coin, and rubbers...but no longer the glasses. I was duped.

Username Hidden said:
Still peeved, but I do have that original box, coin, and rubbers...but no longer the glasses. I was duped.
Mi got off topic, please PM me for sets, totally interested if they fit across all Juliet variations and my new XXs

Bump!!!!

Bump!!!

BUMP for my xmetal junkies :)