• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xmetal Valuations ranked by value all things equal

A mint r1 plasma shiny I would say not a lot of difference to a jordan r1 price wise. The matte plasma isn’t the cream of the crop (they suck imo) bit the shiny ones are the best.
I agree but market is dictating more than 20% difference! sometimes 50% a mint complete Jordan would get snapped up for $1500 but a plasma if you listed at $1500 might sit longer they would fly at $1000 tho.

I agree but market is dictating more than 20% difference! sometimes 50% a mint complete Jordan would get snapped up for $1500 but a plasma if you listed at $1500 might sit longer they would fly at $1000 tho.
I haven’t seen one mint in box matched plasma shiny r1 your for sale here ever since just one time.

Also, this thread differs from the @cacatman thread:
Because you’re listing them LNIB relative to each other as opposed to out of box, correct?
Yes LNIB but they are not for sale

Forgive me if this has been covered, but I can't find the answer.
I'm looking to trade a beater R1 for a beater Crater.
Are these a one for one swap or does one hold more value than the other?

Forgive me if this has been covered, but I can't find the answer.
I'm looking to trade a beater R1 for a beater Crater.
Are these a one for one swap or does one hold more value than the other?
At this day in pricing that should be a straight swap especially for a crater

At this day in pricing that should be a straight swap especially for a crater
I think the R1 barely. but crater prices have been crazy lately. I still think r1 xm should be around $600 tops but that's been wishful thinking, and the crater $550. but trending prices seem to put them equal.