• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMetal XX Complete Set, Finally!

finally bought my membership (ie 24k xx) to join this club.

9uze8aby.jpg

top-bottom
left: XP, XTb, custom polished
right: XG, XX, custom 24k(plasma orbitals, polished 24k nose bridge/ear stems)
sorry I don't have photography or decorating skills. lol

getting vr28 lenses for the polished. needs lens suggestions for the custom 24k (I'm thinking ruby at the moment).

Last edited:
finally bought my membership (ie 24k xx) to join this club.

9uze8aby.jpg

left(top-bottom): XP, XTb, custom polished
right: XG, XX, custom 24k(plasma orbitals, polished 24k nose bridge/ear stems)
sorry I don't have picture or decor skills. lol

getting vr28 lenses for the polished. needs lens suggestions for the custom 24k (I'm thinking ruby at the moment).

Congratz on the completion @CarGuy.

You've earned more than just a ticket to the club. By looking at your collection, u deserve a special seat in da house :D

Who did your custom frame work? It looks tight and very clean!

I did. no where near xman tight; more like hq tight. I mainly did the polish and "gold plate" then simply reused the original nose coupler gasket. still needing new lenses though.

polished was originally a non-serial xmetal; custom 24k was a non-serial plasma (possibly a Frankenstein. lol)

Last edited:
I did. no where near xman tight; more like hq tight. I mainly did the polish and "gold plate" then simply reused the original nose coupler gasket. still needing new lenses though.

polished was originally a non-serial xmetal; custom 24k was a non-serial plasma (possibly a Frankenstein. lol)
Non serial plasma?