• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Xmetal XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi there guys, okay well I have pretty much narrowed it down to the Xmetal Xx. Althiugh I am not willing to pay anything upwards of USD 350 for a fair condition pair includimg shipping to the United Arab Emirats so if anyone has a pair and willing to accept that price then please pm me. Furthermore, I am only interested in an Xmetal colourway, not the Ti02 nor the 24K. Thanks in Advance guys.

Some people reacted to this post.
GLWB...

?????? Sorry guys don't mind but I don't know what GLWB means.

Sorry guys, I don't know what GLWB means.

"Good luck with buy"

$350 is a bit on the low side, IMO, especially shipped internationally.

Good luck with the buy.

Thank you guys, yes Indeed, I do think personally that it is low for an XX but might not able to dish out more? Now I'm really not sure which ones to pick if this seems low and I won't be getting what I want then I probably should begin to focus on other, slightly cheaper discontinued models. Like another one that I'd really be interested in is the Plate. Grey with Black Lenses but don't know if anyone would be selling those here at this moment.

Just keep saving up Bro! If you can swing 350$, wait a few months and go 450-500$... There's no rush and if yu stay in the forums you'll always be able to find decent legit ones...

Atty posted a pair of nice XX's today for $400, domestic shipping (US). They were sold in under an hour.

Just to give you context.

You could get a pair of Juliets in proper condition for $350 if you're lucky. Keep in mind international shipping isn't something most sellers want to even mess with, let alone pay for.

You'll want to ensure you pay the premium for an excellent condition pair as the tune-up service and the back and forth shipping would cost another arm or possibly leg.

By the way...I'm coming from the place of wanting to help, with candid feedback. I hope I'm not coming off as a jerk as that is surely not the intention.

hmmmm