• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xmetals In 2015?

And the two store managers that told me at different locations was that 2015 was the target

Hopefully the new X-metals won't be a Lux-a-fied shell of the old ones. It would be interesting for someone with metallurgical knowledge to test new vs. old to determine whether or not the alloy has been cheapened.

Hopefully the new X-metals won't be a Lux-a-fied shell of the old ones. It would be interesting for someone with metallurgical knowledge to test new vs. old to determine whether or not the alloy has been cheapened.
I will have my brother in law do it.

I doubt they will come back....with them making frames in China and Lux at the helm...don't hold your breath...Nothing good out of China except the food...

If there is a cheaper way to make them or with cheaper materials, then this is the way they will be made. Also if something resembling an Xmetal shows up I bet it won't have the flexi X nose pieces that are going to require servicing.

They won't be like the old metals, different style, materials, etc, but they will be back and will be interesting.
That's what Hans said, right before he went to Intel.

Latest Posts

Back