• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XMXX 24k Iridium

Marco68

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all. Sat in the bottom of a box full of army memorabilia I have found a pair of Oakley X-Metal XX that I bought whilst serving in Central America.
168A3C93-3891-49EB-98EB-2F113AB5F3B1.jpeg

As you can see, they are still in their original box and are in excellent condition.

Simple question. Are they worth anything of note? I know they cost me about $400 back then but that means nothing! ☺️

Appreciate any help/advice!

Yeah, they are worth that and maybe more. Condition and if the box matches will dictate final price. Well, and the market.l.

Hi Atticus. Thanks very much for that. The box is certainly original as is the rest of it. The only damage is a small stain on the bag which I am sure washes out and some tiny scuffs on the glasses themselves.

How would I go about selling them? Just put pictures on this forum? I don’t want to spam the site but I can add more pictures if that helps. Be good to get a closer approximate of their value as well as a new home for them. ☺️

there is a for sale section on this forum, though you may not be able to post in it yet. as a complete good condition set on here i would assume 600 would be fair to start. occasionally some one on ebay will pay 800-1000 for a complete set like that but they sit for a while before that happens.

Hi all. Sorry. Not too much behind the scenes except me moving house! (Hence unearthing these). Also unable to reply to private messages as I’m a forum noob!

Atticus, your £1K offer is very tempting but I won’t hold you to that! 😂

seriously though If anyone wants to message me then please do so with a way of contacting you and I’ll be in touch right away!

Latest Posts

Back