• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XP trifecta

wow! I need one of those still and you picked up three! Very nice!

Yeah i always liked the plasma xx so was always searching to achieve this lol

By the way, any chance you can round up all the Trifectas you have currently?

I can and i will when i get back home and have the time lol
But u can browse here in the collection section and iam sure you will find the post when i got the coopers, and i have a threat for my 24k limite 750 editions that has my 2 juliets and the 3 xs... Ill take some pics of the xx triplets lol

Congrats on scoring 3, do you see the number 3 everywhere................lol

I dont know whats with the number but its always nice to see them all in three lol

Congratulations! It is difficult to obtain one. I like the Violet lenses as a custom.

First one in got i putted the IH lenses, and the IH rubbers from a spaire pair on juliet Ih that i have... Now the last was the one with just the IH lens but dont have other rubber kit lol
Iam actualy looking but very hard to findo OEM, thinking of going woth linegear but i never used custom rubbers so dont know if it will feel good lol

Berry berry nieeezzzzze. I like!

Now, what would happen if you got a fourth pair of either the XS; Penny or XX? Would you have to grab a fourth pair of the other two sets?

AND

Would you have to start a FOURTH set of FOUR to stay within the that numeric repetitiveness? o_O

FOUR pairs of Mars Jordans? Or FOUR Pairs of Ichiro Juliets? The possibilities....:D

Berry berry nieeezzzzze. I like!

Now, what would happen if you got a fourth pair of either the XS; Penny or XX? Would you have to grab a fourth pair of the other two sets?

AND

Would you have to start a FOURTH set of FOUR to stay within the that numeric repetitiveness? o_O

FOUR pairs of Mars Jordans? Or FOUR Pairs of Ichiro Juliets? The possibilities....:D

U just gave me headache just thinking of the possibilities!!!

But wife is already on to me so i do not think i can manage to get 4 of every grail that i like with out her seeing it lol

And it would depend on the ichiro... If it was WC id get more since i only have one and lost the second one that i could buy!!

Iam confused now! Dawm u rotor!