• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS #1... 5 days later... XS #2

Thanks!

Yeah, I wish I had found this place before I bought the Badman. They're good glasses, but not on the same level with the XS. Not sure what I'm going to do with them now.
Well,one option is to donate the badman to me.

Congrats on the XS, the XM/ruby is the best. One advice though keep at least a pair of X Metal you get your hands into, even the new ones. You wouldnt believe how much crap the XS receive when it first came out then (no character due to very thoroughly thought design, weird orbital simply because the rivet is not through and through, weird temple shocks with no free extra pair, etc) .... past forward a few years and all you read are praises, which it should have received the first year it came out.

About 4 weeks ago I replaced some Oakley Wires, I've had and worn since the late 90's, with some Badman. I found this place because I had some questions and got really interested in the XS again. I almost purchased some when they were still making them, but didn't pull the trigger. Anyway, in the last 5 days I've obtained 2 pairs of XS and feel I may have started something very bad!

I had every intention of replacing the Ruby lenses with something Polarized, but the Ruby is so nice looking! Now I don't think I want to pull them out.

XS XM/Ruby
View attachment 182417

View attachment 182418

View attachment 182419

w/ Polished Carbon/BIP
View attachment 182420

w/ Polished Carbon/BIP & Badman
View attachment 182421
The XM ruby' are sweeeeet!!!! :)

Latest Posts

Back