• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS #5 - Wasn't expecting to get these just yet

Nice pick up, awesome X-Squared collection :drinks:

Did you pay a redicoulous price getting those?

Thanks! Considering I didn't have a single pair of XS about 5 weeks ago, I believe it's coming along nicely! I've been pretty lucky so far. For the most part I believe I've paid pretty decent prices on all of these and all of them are mint. I paid what I consider a fair amount for the 24k. I wouldn't consider it a great deal, but not near as much as some are asking for. That's pretty much the reason I went ahead and bought these.

Thanks! Considering I didn't have a single pair of XS about 5 weeks ago, I believe it's coming along nicely! I've been pretty lucky so far. For the most part I believe I've paid pretty decent prices on all of these and all of them are mint. I paid what I consider a fair amount for the 24k. I wouldn't consider it a great deal, but not near as much as some are asking for. That's pretty much the reason I went ahead and bought these.

Wow, that's a lot in a month, I'm glad you didn't pay too much for 24K, the prices for thies you would think they were real gold!

...the prices for thies you would think they were real gold!

Exactly! I fully expected for these to be the last to complete the set/collection. I tried telling myself that I would not be getting the 24k at all, but I know me. Once it was down to those to complete it all, I know I would have eventually purchased them and probably for more than what I would want to spend on them. When I stumbled across these and the price was somewhat fair I decided to do it. I'm actually pretty relieved I don't have to worry about them now.

Now, how the heck does anyone find those dang Carbon/OO's? There was finally a pair in the exchange and someone grabbed them up before I even saw them listed. The polished seem pretty hard to come by as well.

Congratulations on this purchase!! Finding them at a fair price is difficult now. I hope the seller can find the box and coin, that really will make these a lot more special. The collection is coming along great, nice job!

Back