• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS and PB1 lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Now that I've sold my only last xs frame, I have no use for these lenses. Both are 10/10, the linegear is a perfect match for oem black iridium, and the others are oem lenses but I cannot tell if they are vr28 or bronze. Neither are polarized. Would like to sell same time less shipping hassle, looking for $75 shipped net for both pairs same deal, or $40 for the linegear set shipped, $45 for the oem set shipped if someone only wants 1 pair..

I know it's not the right thread for this, but I also have a pair of tungsten PB1 lenses from a rootbeer pair, 10/10 that I will just never use. Looking for $115 for that shipped.
Also have a pair of red lenses perfect match for oem +red iridium for PB1 from linegear, never used, looking for $60 shipped for that, or $155 if you take both pairs of PB1 lenses off me at the same time. Sorry no pics for pb1 lenses atm I'm at work, but my word is my bond!
All prices are net, and conus only please
B24D544B-56E3-4589-9774-9B6F3CAF760A.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pmd

Pm

xs lenses both sets spf
pb1's still available

Pm on the PB1 lenses