• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Carbon/Blk Irid

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

After lurking the forums, I have realized I am not much of a collector. The hinges are tight, earsocks are in good shape. One of the larger nosebombs fell out and I ordered a genuine replacement set (still have one larger one and both smaller ones in the bags). There are a few smallish scratches on the lenses but nothing noticable on the frames (could be some minor scuffs, I can look them over better when I have a chance). I tried to take some very exaggerated pics of the lens scratches so they aren't as bad in person. I would rather cover my bases and try to show any damage to make sure it is communicated. I have the box they were sold in (wrong color combination per Sunglass Hut mixup), coin, warranty and lens cards, cleaning bag, and extra nosebombs (probably have the original receipt if that matters but I would have to dig through the filing cabinet). I also have a 2012 Beyond Reason Olympics pin I can throw in as well. If you are in West Texas I am open to trades. I have attached a few pics but can send more if you are interested. Also, if there is another good hosting site aside from photobucket I can post more here (I have been more of a facebook guy lately and haven't been on forums much in a while). Asking $350 shipped to the Con. US.

20190710_145520.jpg20190710_145625.jpg20190710_145901.jpg20190710_145944.jpg20190710_150020.jpg20190710_145520.jpg20190710_145625.jpg20190710_145901.jpg20190710_145944.jpg20190710_150020.jpg20190710_150118.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Is that the original box?

Username Hidden said:
Is that the original box?
Not according to the SKU #on the frame

I bought them from a buddy that managed the local sunglass hut and it was the only box he had in stock for the x squared. It was the box they were sold in but not original to the glasses. Apparently the girl that had sold the previous pair had swapped the boxes. Sorry, I had meant to put that in the description but accidentally hit post before I was ready. Original post was edited, thanks for catching my mistake.

That’s quite the sales yarn.
GLWS.

Mine!!!! At least the glasses anyway Haha. :party: :drinks::cool::p:D:oops::rolleyes:o_O💩👉👌🇨🇦🇺🇸

Status
Not open for further replies.