• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS Carbon w/ Torch Lenses

theDisruptive_One

I should Work at Oakley
Hotlanta, GA
image.jpeg
just got these back today with some new customization thanks to the man @chrisahardaway. Awesome job. Quality work.

**Disclaimer for my man QLR1, no Big Taco were harmed in the making of these beauties**

View attachment 205625 just got these back today with some new customization thanks to the man @chrisahardaway. Awesome job. Quality work.

**Disclaimer for my man QLR1, no Big Taco were harmed in the making of these beauties**
@QLR1 all big taco lenses destiny truly lies in the orbitals of xmetals. You can't fight ones destiny only prolong the inevitable..

View attachment 205625 just got these back today with some new customization thanks to the man @chrisahardaway. Awesome job. Quality work.

AWESOME!
@QLR1 all big taco lenses destiny truly lies in the orbitals of xmetals. You can't fight ones destiny only prolong the inevitable..
Dingo, all of the BT lenses won't end up in the head crushers.

That is a stellar pair! I may need to copy that to use on cloudy days.

Torch is the most exciting lens to come out in a long time! A perfect replica of the old Ruby iridium!

Only problem with Torch is the whole 20% light transmission. It doesn't do well in this TX sun.

Back