• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XS centre piece / nosebridge

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a centre piece /nosebridge for the XS frame of any finish. A friend of mine got a XS beater with extremly oxidated centre screws and the threads in the centre piece where damaged beyond repair though the orbitals and stems are OK.

Some people reacted to this post.
as expected: still looking

Thank you, I will conct right away!

Username Hidden said:
Thank you, I will conct right away!
He’s in Sydney, Australia, so if he doesn’t answer straight away, don’t take it personally. It’s just the timezone.

Username Hidden said:
He’s in Sydney, Australia, so if he doesn’t answer straight away, don’t take it personally. It’s just the timezone.

unfortunately is inbox is full and last time he was online ist more than 14 days ago... I will wait patiently

Username Hidden said:
unfortunately is inbox is full and last time he was online ist more than 14 days ago... I will wait patiently
I'll give him a call and tell him to contact you. It's 4:12 am at the moment in Sydney, so give me a few hours. He can also be contacted through his FB site here X Metal Workshop if you want to message him. LOL. Now that I've vouched for him, he is probably going to "stand you up"!!!! The other guys that possibly may have spare XS nosepieces are @zwc0442, @SoulFulFrog, @THE X-MAN and @X-Metal Beast, but I don't like your chances!!! They are very hard to come by.

P.S. You may have more chance of @THE X-MAN/@zwc0442 fixing them up for you?? Send them detailed pictures. They may be able to salvage it somehow.

Just remembered, @Manish has tons of pairs of XS. He may have a spare piece or be able to direct you to someone who does.

I will try it via facebook, no problem and @Manish.

Username Hidden said:
P.S. You may have more chance of @THE X-MAN/@zwc0442 fixing them up for you?? Send them detailed pictures. They may be able to salvage it somehow.

The guy I am looking for is very skilled with manipulating metal (and xmetal), this includes redoing threads and removing the most impossibly stuck screws (he also does make screws by himself)... I really believe that there is no more solution for this nosebridge. Another problem I see will be with customs when bringing back into Europe. Anyhow I will talk about this possibility with him.

Username Hidden said:
I will try it via facebook, no problem and @Manish.

The guy I am looking for is very skilled with manipulating metal (and xmetal), this includes redoing threads and removing the most impossibly stuck screws (he also does make screws by himself)... I really believe that there is no more solution for this nosebridge. Another problem I see will be with customs when bringing back into Europe. Anyhow I will talk about this possibility with him.
Sorry, I didn't notice you were in Germany. Maybe try @YakuzaFloralGangsta. He's based in Germany and may have some leads for you.