• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS collection complete

Brian that's an amazing collection!!! I have 7 penny's and one on the way in a few weeks but I've really enjoyed my xs. I think I'm gonna expand my collection of them too! Yours is fantastic and the colors are awesome! Well done well done!

Brian that's an amazing collection!!! I have 7 penny's and one on the way in a few weeks but I've really enjoyed my xs. I think I'm gonna expand my collection of them too! Yours is fantastic and the colors are awesome! Well done well done!
I wish I had collected them more in the beginning. But oh well. I'm hoping to sell a few things and try the xx out again. I miss that ti02

I've yet to try an xx! It's on my list but it'll be a while before I get one!
You'll like them. I find they are a bit smaller than xs but better for.me than Juliets which I can't wear at all. I have a plan for 1 xx for now. After that who knows. I stayed away from them until the ti02 because I couldn't change them myself. Now. I'm game to play with anything metal.. good luck..