• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS Color Availability

pupusasrock

I should Work at Oakley
USA
So I am a Juliet fanatic and always have been. I have never been interested in other metals but recently I have heard many people talk about how much they like X-Squared frames.

I am considering a purchase of them, but it doesn't seem like people are selling many finishes. Almost everything I see on eBay and other places are carbon or carbon polished frames. My preference would be to have a plasma frame as that is my favorite finish in the Juliet, but I am not sure how rare they are.

Should I wait around for a plasma frame or just buy a carbon and refinish?

Just depends,I wear what I love hense I got rid my polished:) by the ways rarest is just polished frame or Ducati carbon. Next I would say polished carbon and plasma Don't forget there is a xmetal finish too. this maybe do to what people keep also may not reflect actual numbers

Last edited:
i've been scanning ebay U.K recently and plasma/fire and the two carbons seem to be the most common combo's but probably only a couple or so weekly in total.

Polished is definitely the hardest to come by... XS on eBay is like fishing in a flushed toilet... A lot of times its just water but every once is a while you get something that momentarily floats back up. Sorry for the analogy lol. But back to topic... Better to scan here in the forum.

Polished is definitely my favorite. If you see one as long as you have the means to pay then get them because they usually don't last long. Don't settle for a carbon BI especially if you don't like em. My vote is to wait for a plamsa since it's your favorite. I'd probably pick polished carbon more than the plain carbon. I'm saying this because if somewhere down the line you already got a carbon pair then wanted to get a polished carbon then you may have a moment wherein it almost feels silly to get the polished carbon since you already have the plain one. If you go the other way around (meaning you got the polished carbon 1st) then I feel like you'll be more satisfied to begin with and won't have any regret that you're not getting the carbon frame. Hopefully that made sense because i've been dealing with that for a few months now lol. However if you want the carbon then by all means get them especially if they are being sold for a decent price.

Rarity based on what I've been seeing so far (but someone please correct me if I'm wrong):

Polished and Ducati > Plasma fire/ice and X-metal ruby > Polished carbon > Carbon

Last edited:
Back