• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS Ducati, Rust Decay Juliet and X-Man Customs

Wow. I never imagined that @X-Metal Beast would let go of that white Juliet!

Congrats on that acquisitions, @cacatman.
He didn't. I liked his so much, I got one made. If you notice, mine has the straight Juliet arms. His has the hammer stems. I got only the Rust Decay from @X-Metal Beast, but the guy is such a dude, that he sent 2 of my X-metals to The X-man to be done, and then sent everything back to me.

He didn't. I liked his so much, I got one made. If you notice, mine has the straight Juliet arms. His has the hammer stems. I got only the Rust Decay from @X-Metal Beast, but the guy is such a dude, that he sent 2 of my X-metals to The X-man to be done, and then sent everything back to me.
Oh ok... I'm still waking up! That white is just wicked... I can only imagine it in person.

Sent from Q's Note5

Oh ok... I'm still waking up! That white is just wicked... I can only imagine it in person.

Sent from Q's Note5

You better believe it, bro. The attention to detail on the paintwork is simply stunning. Even the rivets have been done. Deciding which pair to wear is tough now. The XS ducati, the red frame, the white frame, the rust frame.....and then I got @SouLFuLFrog's stuff today. His work is just crazy!! I think I can retire now. I just want a pair of dillon lenses and a polished black ichiro (which is almost unobtainable price-wise for me).

As @cacatman said my white Juliet going nowhere. A couple of OEMs are on their way out (XS 24K and Mars Ruby) and I might move a Stealth XX very soon too. I have a few O-Matter pairs to sell, and will retire soon (been saying that for a while, haha)
We all know how that goes. :rofl:

Sent from Q's Note5

As @cacatman said my white Juliet going nowhere. A couple of OEMs are on their way out (XS 24K and Mars Ruby) and I might move a Stealth XX very soon too. I have a few O-Matter pairs to sell, and will retire soon (been saying that for a while, haha)
You've got to get that polished carbon XS with slate and white rubbers to go alongside your Juliet Ichiro, bro!