• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Ducati with box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

XS DUCATI with box.

glasses was worn and has marks of oxidation and small marks of use, its tightening was done recently, ok, consider your frame 7/10 (my evaluation, maybe not yours)

your signed DUCATI lenses unfortunately spoiled over time, I made a replacement putting on a new oakley original black iridium lens!

the same thing happened with its rubbers, unfortunately they faded, so it replaces with king of lenses rubbers, a marra equal to linegear that manufactures oakley stuff, they are of good quality!

glasses has its box, one of your personalized ducati papers unfortunately doesn’t exist anymore, you can check it in the pictures, the condition of the box is 8/10 (my evaluation, maybe not yours)

it comes with its original erasers, I’m only sending it for blankets next to its original frame, it also comes with a custon lens, still in use, consider 9/10 (my assessment, maybe not yours)

asking for $ SOLD shipped worldwide, everything is described and shown in the pictures, please ask me questions before buying, thank you so much for looking and good luck!

8-1.jpg

8-2.jpg

8-3.jpg

8-4.jpg

8-5.jpg

8-6.jpg

8-7.jpg

8-8.jpg

8-9.jpg

8-10.jpg

8-11.jpg

8-12.jpg