• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS nose bombs

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Ok so I got my first xs about a month ago. It had small nose bombs but I needed large nose bombs. I realized that juliet nose bombs will work on xs so I scrounged through my Juliet rubbers and found what I thought was a large set. Put em on and they fit me really well.

I got my 2nd xs today and it has large linegear nose bombs but doesn't fit like me other xs. A closer look reveals that the nose bombs on my first xs appear larger than the linegear large. So my question is...do oem oakley nose bombs come in an extra large size?

Oem large is thicker than linegear large. I just took a known oem large off a Juliet and put on the new xs and they fit great. I can wear a Juliet with a linegear large.

the oem rubbers have better feel than the aftermarket..unobtainium, it 'sticks' to your skin more when you're sweating..i also have both oem & LG, the size diff is not too subtle but the comfiness is quite noticeable..

congrats on your 2nd XS O&D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, I did not know that OEM vs Linegear sizes differed that much. I did realize they felt different. @Linegear Japan is this a correct observation?

Interesting, I did not know that OEM vs Linegear sizes differed that much. I did realize they felt different. @Linegear Japan is this a correct observation?
Linegear nosepads are interchangeable between Juliet and XS and yes pharmaceutical grate silicone is softer than oem's

Linegear nosepads are interchangeable between Juliet and XS and yes pharmaceutical grate silicone is softer than oem's

Softer indeed. When I rest the R1 that I got from you on my head it is more comfortable than oem. Oem leaves deep indentions in my head. LG is very faint. Doesn't hurt like oem, but how do they compare in size? Oem large vs LG large

Linegear rubber are comfortable on the skin, yes I have same personal experience.

Linegear nosepads large vs oem large: the measurement are the same, just the material is different.

It may be mm in difference but there's a noticeable difference when wearing. With linegear large in the bottom of the orbitals tough my cheeks, with large oem they don't. There is definitely a slight thickness difference

On an XS, I would recommend oem nosepad if you could find. Our nosepads tend not to hook well on an XS Polished.

Linegear nosepads for all Juliet fit like a tape and a casette ;)