• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS nose bombs

Resurrecting this thread ;-). How does the Linegear material compare (size differences aside)? Does it perform like the OEM when sweaty? Similar texture? I noticed in the pics above that Linegear has a seam in the middle; is that always the case? Cheers.
It’s made of silicone and it doesn’t really absorb sweat. Rubbers doesn’t become sticky with over use.

best none oem rubber imo.

I still notice this from time to time when wearing my various XS's. Linegear definitely makes the best aftermarket rubbers though!

Thanks! So it doesn't slide off your nose when sweaty? Finding them for XX is almost impossible (I'm not paying $60 on ebay).

Thinking of not even collecting XXs bc of this.... Sounds like that extreme isn't necessary as LG is sufficient.

I have a stack of bombs for juliet/XS but nothing for XX. Why the heck did they change the size after the XX... SMH....

Thanks! So it doesn't slide off your nose when sweaty? Finding them for XX is almost impossible (I'm not paying $60 on ebay).

Thinking of not even collecting XXs bc of this.... Sounds like that extreme isn't necessary as LG is sufficient.

I have a stack of bombs for juliet/XS but nothing for XX. Why the heck did they change the size after the XX... SMH....
I like linegear. I don't notice any sliding. I have linegear on most of my x-metals too.