• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS Nose Bridge

im guessing that too.. it would be more cost efficient for oakley if someone would send in a pair for tune up. faster/efficient job and no more rivets to replace

I say they won't even due tune ups they will allow you to buy the pieces to rebuild the nose piece.

I say they won't even due tune ups they will allow you to buy the pieces to rebuild the nose piece.
i agree.. im sure they wont sell it and ask us to pay for a tune up. but probably there would be an aftermarket manufacturer. linegear japan already has complete rubbers for the romeo and juliet, but they are expensive.

im guessing that too.. it would be more cost efficient for oakley if someone would send in a pair for tune up. faster/efficient job and no more rivets to replace

Well...considering the end purchaser can take that apart in minutes and with a $5 tool from a hardware store THAT is ripe for aftermarket suppliers to manufacture the gasket inside and people just replace it themselves-bye bye $75 tune ups. Keeping in mind that a large part of the X Metal character IS the rivets. While I love my XS something IS lost due to the lack of the rivets.

Back