• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XS or XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Bnib or could pass for new, no carbon please. Prefer oem, will consider any good pair in new condition for the right price. Trying to grow my collection. Only conus please, I don't care to pay import tax unless it is a super deal (no offense meant to anyone). Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for Bnib or could pass for new, no carbon please. Prefer oem, will consider any good pair in new condition for the right price. Trying to grow my collection. Only conus please, I don't care to pay import tax unless it is a super deal (no offense meant to anyone). Thanks
I've got a Plasma Ice if your interested but I'm in UK. Pristine condition and fully boxed. Will send pica if interested

Yeah send me some pics to consider. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Yeah send me some pics to consider. Thanks
Pics sent pal

I got an XS Xmetal Ruby full set. You can see it at below link. Not conus but shipping recently has taken 2-3 days to the US and there's no duty to pay that I know of.

For Sale - Saul's XMetal Sunglasses (NEW: Penny XMetal Ruby)

Also have a brand new unworn plasma fire pol but bag only.

PM if interested.

@saulsaul is a great seller you can't go wrong with him, ships the item very quick and packed the item very well based on my experience.

Still open to buy the right pair... Collection growing rapidly with the members help so far!!

Status
Not open for further replies.