• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS Owners .... I Have A Question.

Aprilia Man

Oakley Enthusiast
Screws on Nose Bridge of XS, what size are they? I don't think they are T6, driver won't go in. Tried T5 and it's too small. I'm guessing Allen keys? What size?

Just trying to tighten up my glasses but I don't have any of the precision tools. Need to know that size so I can get some.

Thanks
:confused:

Doubtful you can get them anywhere. I've never seen them sold on eBay or anywhere for that matter. I highly doubt Oakley sells them directly, but I would start there. They'll probably tell you to send them in and pay for a tune up.

Which defeats the point of the easy service bridge IMO

True. But I'm pretty sure if LineGear or some other company gets enough requests, they'd start producing them. They do make the Romeo 1.0 lower gaskets for example, which would requirea 3D rubber mold of some sort to make (just like the XS)

Does anybody know if the XS flex coupler and the juliet/mars/XX are the same. If they're universal it's possible line gear may reproduce them.

Yup, was tinkering with my loose XS last night and managed to do a temporary fix. The temporay solution "Fuel Cell grade silicon" that I have from work. Material is very liquid when first applied but dries to almost the same consistency/hardness as the rubber flex coupler. Applied it last night, checked it this morning and and the damn thing is tight as a virgin's "a@$". Compared the flex to a brand new XS and they are very the same.

Now this got me thinking, very tempted to use this on all my XS. Hmmmmmm!

I will still be looking for the rubbers, at least for now I can wear my XS without worry.

Back