• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Plasma/FIP - SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

My XS Plasma/FIP SKU 6011-04 in excellent condition, pair & MF only. I bought it thinking that I wouldn't find the XS Plasma/Ice so was going to get ice lenses for it, and obviously a couple of days later I found the plasma/Ice. So I haven't used it and it's in mint condition.

Price $SOLD, includes shipping ConUS and F&F or add 3% PP fees.

Will consider trade for an XX XM

PM me if interested of if you have any questions.
Cheers

XS fire.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@MSTech
please add a pic ASAP!

thanx . . .

Username Hidden said:
@MSTech
please add a pic ASAP!

thanx . . .
Can I just say something regarding the necessity of adding a picture please. I'm sure the wording in the rules reads that is 'strongly advised' to add a photo and not that you 'must' add a photo. I am well aware of the advantaged for a sale, and reassurance that you have the item etc etc, but advised means exactly that, strongly or not.

Username Hidden said:
Can I just say something regarding the necessity of adding a picture please. I'm sure the wording in the rules reads that is 'strongly advised' to add a photo and not that you 'must' add a photo. I am well aware of the advantaged for a sale, and reassurance that you have the item etc etc, but advised means exactly that, strongly or not.
I am assuming that there is another part of this forum that is used to express opinions, but I am 100 percent sure it is not on someones exchange post. MStech is one of the most respected sellers on this forum and probably does not need the rules (or lack there of) recited to him. Maybe try a PM?

Username Hidden said:
I am assuming that there is another part of this forum that is used to express opinions, but I am 100 percent sure it is not on someones exchange post. MStech is one of the most respected sellers on this forum and probably does not need the rules (or lack there of) recited to him. Maybe try a PM?
I think you need to re-read this thread from the beginning as you've misunderstood. I am referring the the rules of exchange which is relevant to the thread as the Op was pulled up for not posting a picture. The rules only advise you post a picture and is not a must. If you have an opinion and wish to express it, why not use a Pm yourself ... the irony

GLWS O brother!

pm

PM'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.