• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Plasma/Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello everyone, I have a LNIB XS Plasma/Ice that im wanting to move. It comes complete, with box, bag, coin, papers and spare rubbers.

I bought the pair from a awesome member here, I'm listing them as LNIB. I have never worn these, and they appear to have never been worn before. Left lens is good. There is a couple of marks on the right lens. A tiny scratch that is too small to photograph and what appears to be a small pinhole size imperfection in the coating of the lens. The nose bridge is not as tight as my other pair, but is still good. Everything else is perfect.

Box 9/10
Frame 9/10
Nose bridge 8/10 (if not better)
Lenses 8/10 (if not better)
Rubbers 9/10 (if not better)

SOLD G&S shipped with tracking and insurance. CONUS. Thanks!

I'm being very critical here, most issues I post most likely don't bother most. I know I am new and someone selling as a new member concerns many. I have already bought a lot of items from many members here, and I'm hoping they can give me a good recommendation. I am a very honest person, so have no fear. I'm a simple family man, who works hard for what I have. I pride myself on working and living off of integrity and fairness, so I'm hoping to gain the trust of all here. You have to start somewhere. ;)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow. Great pair man!! This seriously may make me rethink my stance on square lenses..

:bump: Price drop.

Nice pair! The Plasma/Ice XS are my favorite out of all Oaks. If I didn't buy mine already I would have jumped on this. Good luck!

Thank you!

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.