• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Polished Carbon /BI SKU 6011-06 - SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will learn cycles when it comes to Oakley. a year ago carbon frame was the kiss of deAth for a X square frame. Carbon for anything but a Ducati was lowest price for a frame.. My how things have changed

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You will learn cycles when it comes to Oakley. a year ago carbon frame was the kiss of deAth for a X square frame. Carbon for anything but a Ducati was lowest price for a frame.. My how things have changed
Iv'e noticed the trends. Carbon Juliets were nothing either, way back. Then they made a brief comeback for a little while there. Makes me regret trading them during that slump. When is the Half X coming back up? Lol

Username Hidden said:
Iv'e noticed the trends. Carbon Juliets were nothing either, way back. Then they made a brief comeback for a little while there. Makes me regret trading them during that slump. When is the Half X coming back up? Lol
when all other x metals are 500 and up;)..so never :D people starting to realize carbon frames not as plentiful as plasma

yes guys so true! same with polished juliets and X squared,I had BNIB polished x square in 2011 and sold them for 350...I really didn't like the look :D
lol now they are 700ish

i gues not now,its good time to sell plasma/ice or x metal/ruby combo.....keep the polished carbons,im sure they will get rare in future there were not so many of them i believe ....

These are still here? Awesome seller great price!!

Username Hidden said:
i gues not now,its good time to sell plasma/ice or x metal/ruby combo.....keep the polished carbons,im sure they will get rare in future there were not so many of them i believe ....
Plasma /ice Julie? Oh wait I'm in a XS thread. Dammit.

Pm on vault version . Great price.

Tjx.

damn, why the hell is still available ??

Username Hidden said:
damn, why the hell is still available ??

Bacause you didn't bought it yet! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.