• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XS Polished Carbon BIP - sold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
No idea why nobody has bought these yet. Everyone wants something for nothing...

It's a bit of a mystery to me, too. I guess i started too high (though at the price i paid). Am willing to take a hit on these if i can find a good home.

Is it because I haven't sold on the exchange before, or because I'm not based in the US? These will be insured in delivery and Japan Post is arguably the most reliable service in the world.

I'm in no hurry. Just looking for an XS fan who needs this particular sku! And I'm open to Juliet exchange offers too.

(thanks to jiveSEVEN and dragonvoi for bumping my sale along the way - appreciated)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It's a bit of a mystery to me, too. I guess i started too high (though at the price i paid). Am willing to take a hit on these if i can find a good home.

Is it because I haven't sold on the exchange before, or because I'm not based in the US? These will be insured in delivery and Japan Post is arguably the most reliable service in the world.

I'm in no hurry. Just looking for an XS fan who needs this particular sku! And I'm open to Juliet exchange offers too.

(thanks to jiveSEVEN and dragonvoi for bumping my sale along the way - appreciated)
You know, now that you mention it whenever I have ordered something from Japan it arrives within a week and a half, which is extremely impressive to me! Don't think these would look great on my face, hopefully somebody will pick these up soon! (Christmas is coming after all!)

Timing is everything. Slow month to move stuff

pm sent.

Username Hidden said:
Timing is everything. Slow month to move stuff

Free bump. I agree. Awesome time to buy stuff tho. If i didnt have multiples of this sku, this would have not lasted long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump - what's the record for longest time an Xmetal went unsold on the forum?! This must be close!

(and no that doesn't mean $250 is a reasonable offer - you know who you are!)

PM me.

@FEATUS , you can PM the seller directly too, that's how the transaction is normally initiated :)

Done actually. Thanks

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.