• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XS polished carbon Fire polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

A great pair of X-squared. Polished carbon, fire iridium polarized- great color on these. I have always been a fan of fire and these and these are about the best I have ever owned. I bought these from a member here recently and love them, but need the cash for something else. These were sold to me as perfect 10/10 on everything- tight nose bridge and arms. They are in the exact same condition. I carefully wore these one time- no marks anywhere that I can see.
Originally came with BI- the previous owner installed the brand new OEM fire polarized. Original box, microfiber bag and coin included. One scuff on the top of the box- looks like a sticker was removed.
This is my first sale here. I have had a couple smooth deals buying here. I have 100% feedback on 143 transactions on another collectible forum I can point you to for references, as well as 100% feedback on over 600 fleabay transactions over the past 15+ years (ebay ID: madhatta246). I try to be very critical when grading items and strive for full disclosure- if there are any problems, we can work it out, including a full refund if you are not happy.
Price: $450 shipped. MO or paypal (F&F is great, but since I am new to selling here; you can use regular paypal if you feel more comfortable with that and I will cover the fees). No trades please- need the cash.
IMG_6130.JPG
IMG_6132.JPG

IMG_6135.JPG

IMG_6141.JPG

IMG_6143.JPG

IMG_6145.JPG

IMG_6146.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent :)

pm incoming

ooops i meant @V2oak

thanks for all the interest- these are sold.