• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Polished Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Selling this mint XS Polished Carbon with BIP lenses

All OEM and Tight, still has the ''H'' Sticker

SKU 006011-06

Comes with a Microfiber bag only

$OLD Shipped CONUS

_MG_8234.JPG

_MG_8228.JPG

_MG_8182.JPG

_MG_8236.JPG

_MG_6440.JPG
 
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Beautiful..... so tempting....
1656611093798.gif
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Sweet deal! GLWS
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Thats an unusual package, no? Have never seen an XMetal in plastic with a sticker tag. Just curious of the history of those, and why that packaging...interesting.
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thats an unusual package, no? Have never seen an XMetal in plastic with a sticker tag. Just curious of the history of those, and why that packaging...interesting.
It’s absolutely genuine. Usually seen at the warranty department. I’ve received plenty like that
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It’s absolutely genuine. Usually seen at the warranty department. I’ve received plenty like that
Not questioning if its genuine, just asking about the packaging. I was thinking warranty.
Thanks.
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Not questioning if its genuine, just asking about the packaging. I was thinking warranty.
Thanks.
Yep straight from my friend from the WD Unworn 😎
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn that’s beautiful J!
Got me jones’n 😂
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

U
  • Locked
Replies
2
Views
406
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
0
Views
584
Username Hidden
U
U
  • Locked
Sold LNIB XS XM
Replies
10
Views
3K
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
1
Views
475
Username Hidden
U
Back
Top