• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX 24k LNIB lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

The lenses have no scratches or blemishes anywhere on the lenses. There is one spot on one of the edges of one lens that has a minute blemish but it does not affect vision (see pictures). The specs you see are dust. I am asking $75 shipped CONUS G&S via PayPal. PM me for international shipping.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
The lenses have no scratches or blemishes anywhere on the lenses. There is one spot on one of the edges of one lens that has a minute blemish but it does not affect vision (see pictures). The specs you see are dust. I am asking $75 shipped CONUS G&S via PayPal. PM me for international shipping.

View attachment 238188 View attachment 238187 View attachment 238186 View attachment 238185
Guys, just received my 24K XX lenses from Kory today, they aren't LNIB at all, they are BNIB, snag these while you have the chance, excellent member to deal with

Username Hidden said:
Guys, just received my 24K XX lenses from Kory today, they aren't LNIB at all, they are BNIB, snag these while you have the chance, excellent member to deal with
I second that, he is a great guy to deal with!!!! ;)

Thanks guys. Honestly out of the two pairs I have already sold these are in better condition.

Nobody??? Really??? Pm sent

SOLD~

Status
Not open for further replies.