• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX 24k looking to purchase

Sappy

Oakley Expert
Denver, CO
Hello everyone. I'm looking at getting a XX 24k LNIB and am curious what you all think is a fair price. The guy says he has barely worn them and it's a 3rd gen serial. Full set with box, coin and papers included in the deal. Any help you all have to offer would be great. Thanks in advance.

I sold my first gen for $650. $450 seems to me to just get glasses

Hmmmm complete mint, like new with serials and matched box inwould say 600 to 700 depending on timing. If u can get it for 500 take it its a rare piece especially if nib.

Lately I've been seeing big variances on valuations.

I think it's the difference between buyers looking for deals and valuing accordingly vs. sellers looking for top dollar and also valuing accordingly. Both are right, for different reasons (kinda like politics).

It'll average out, in time (unlike politics)...

Lately I've been seeing big variances on valuations.

I think it's the difference between buyers looking for deals and valuing accordingly vs. sellers looking for top dollar and also valuing accordingly. Both are right, for different reasons (kinda like politics).

It'll average out, in time (unlike politics)...
Hi Kronin323,
Been feeling exactly the same thing myself of late!
Result = Overpricing (I've been guilty once or twice and slashed my prices before a sale) and
Low-balling (I'm a daily victim!)

But so as not to hi-jack the thread... I'd say the LNIB XX 24K is worth about $800. I have a pair for sale, PM me if interested.

Joke.

$600-$650.

Picked up an all around Mint 24k w/ mint soft vault for a hair under $400, 2 weeks go. I believe that was an excessively good deal.

$550-600 for LNIB seems fair. $450-500 w/o box.