• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX 24k Polarized lenses wanted.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Kinda wondering the same thing.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Is that including lenses?
yep, lenses and the cut plus s/h

Thanks salj838 Ill keep you on my Radar
How much is shipping to the states on that? any idea?

$8 for registered - 12-24 working days, $30 for express - 3 - 7 working days.
But registered mail normally does the work

@Stryker @OakleyFreak,

The price salj838 quoted is a very good value, in case there's any question. Better price than I've ever gotten on polar cuts.

Good price on them, I agree. I cannot get Oaks on discount so have to have my prices where they are. ? Are the cuts guaranteed? so if there is a gap, or the fit is not right does the shipper pay for return shipping and fix the issue and re-ship? Those are all part of the deal. Other members here cut specifically to the frame so there is no issues with fit for them, but for machine cutting ALL frames are slightly different, so for the most part fitting is just fine, but there are ones that give trouble. Just questions that should be asked.

Username Hidden said:
Good price on them, I agree. I cannot get Oaks on discount so have to have my prices where they are. ? Are the cuts guaranteed? so if there is a gap, or the fit is not right does the shipper pay for return shipping and fix the issue and re-ship? Those are all part of the deal. Other members here cut specifically to the frame so there is no issues with fit for them, but for machine cutting ALL frames are slightly different, so for the most part fitting is just fine, but there are ones that give trouble. Just questions that should be asked.

For xmetal cut except r2s i get feedbacks almost every time that its at par as an oem if not better fit and quality cut especially the R1 where i found a trick where to trim the lenses nicely to avoid cracking of the lenses. All at a reasonable price. I normally charge $30 give or take on all cuts except r2s. If i get the lenses slightly cheaper i pass on the discount if not its same as you i get them on retail and note that i then ship it to the uae so there's more shipping cost to that so most of the time i get less than $30 markup for the cut.

Given this is asked for purpose of clarity note that for cases of "gap" the buyer can return at buyer's cost; if wants a recut they can send their frame to me i do the recut cos most likely the frame is of different generation andthen will ship back at my cost. If wants a refund provided its same condition i shipped it i refund full payment. If anyone wants to know all common questions please see the link of my website for full list of FAQs at OAKLEY ON THE SPOT - Sunglasses & RX

Trust all is clear for everyone now.

I Ordered a set of the ruby Pennys a while back for you, I finaly got them all back from X man and went to install the lens.
I have fitmit issues with the left lens, seems to big
Can I simply sand the edges uni formally around some to get that one to fit?

Username Hidden said:
I Ordered a set of the ruby Pennys a while back for you, I finaly got them all back from X man and went to install the lens.
I have fitmit issues with the left lens, seems to big
Can I simply sand the edges uni formally around some to get that one to fit?

Hi there, is this the same person named Greg M? I have checked my files and there was only 1 time you bought from me, it was a Penny ruby iridium pair dated 10th July 2014.

Initially I would suggest to try to fit the edges of the lenses into the curve where the lens on the frame should fit. See if it will do the trick but if you can send me pictures of the problem I may assist you better. Although I can tell you how to trim it but if you trim it incorrectly it will be your risk if you made a mistake.

Let me know if this is the same person and we can talk privately and avoid me responding 2-3 times for 1 topic. Normally if the lenses are too big I can easily correct them by trimming but would require your frame to ensure perfect fitment second time around.

Thanks.

Salj838 is great seller. I don't understand the bashing on her by other members here .. It is sad, if you ordered somthing in July you could have pmed her back then about it not publicly do it witch is in poor taste to me. I have talked to more then a few people on this site, that leave due to poor attitudes members that have been on here for a while have towards them.. This does not promote growth of the site. If anything it will make it wither away and die. By the way am not going anywhere;) If I ever feel someone is being unjust I will and have called them out on it..

Last edited: