• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX 24k Polarized lenses wanted.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Salj838 is great seller. I don't understand the bashing on her by other members here .. It is sad, if you ordered somthing in July you could have pmed her back then about it not publicly do witch is in poor taste and dirty to me. I have talked to more then a few people on this site, that leave due to poor attitudes members that have been on here for a while have towards them..This does not promote growth of the site. If anything it will make it wither away and die. By the way am not going anywhere;) If I ever feel someone is being unjust I will and have called them out on it..

Maybe I missed something here? I didn't see anyone bashing salj838 just someone asking advice on how to get lenses to fit.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Salj838 is great seller. I don't understand the bashing on her by other members here .. It is sad, if you ordered somthing in July you could have pmed her back then about it not publicly do witch is in poor taste and dirty to me. I have talked to more then a few people on this site, that leave due to poor attitudes members that have been on here for a while have towards them..This does not promote growth of the site. If anything it will make it wither away and die. By the way am not going anywhere;) If I ever feel someone is being unjust I will and have called them out on it..

WOW

I think you are taking this all wrong
I never ment to bash anyone.
I was only looking for advice.

Not sure where you are coming from

Username Hidden said:
Hi there, is this the same person named Greg M? I have checked my files and there was only 1 time you bought from me, it was a Penny ruby iridium pair dated 10th July 2014.

Initially I would suggest to try to fit the edges of the lenses into the curve where the lens on the frame should fit. See if it will do the trick but if you can send me pictures of the problem I may assist you better. Although I can tell you how to trim it but if you trim it incorrectly it will be your risk if you made a mistake.

Let me know if this is the same person and we can talk privately and avoid me responding 2-3 times for 1 topic. Normally if the lenses are too big I can easily correct them by trimming but would require your frame to ensure perfect fitment second time around.

Thanks.

Yes it is
Got you on email
Thanks

Username Hidden said:
WOW

I think you are taking this all wrong
I never ment to bash anyone.
I was only looking for advice.

Not sure where you are coming from
Pm would have been correct way to handle it..

Username Hidden said:
Maybe I missed something here? I didn't see anyone bashing salj838 just someone asking advice on how to get lenses to fit.
It
Username Hidden said:
Ih's questions and a fomer buyer response. To me both were in poor taste! It seems any time lenes cutting, frame refinishing and repair work is needed.. People comment needlessly and bash and try detour people from using others services

@oalkeyfreak ???
Username Hidden said:
Thanks salj838 Ill keep you on my Radar
How much is shipping to the states on that? any idea?
this what I don't get, if you ordered from her before why are you asking these questions. Then comment later about lenses you bought from her..

Username Hidden said:
@oalkeyfreak ???

this what I don't get, if you ordered from her before why are you asking these questions. Then comment later about lenses you bought from her..
MAYBE he got them off eBay and didn't know it was her until someone pointed it out here??!!

If you read this thread Help Cant get new lens to close on pennys | Oakley Forum he was just looking for advice on how to get them to fit, never once bashed.

Username Hidden said:
MAYBE he got them off eBay and didn't know it was her until someone pointed it out here??!!

That's exactly what happened (though I think he got them from her website instead of ebay, IDK). He was asking for help / advice because he hadn't yet gotten a response from his email, thought she was a forum member but wasn't sure. Was pointed to this thread and her handle because she made a post that answered his question.

Yes, best taken care of via PM, but newbie mistake and he had already been told that on the other thread before this ruckus was started. And she has already replied to him so this should be a closed issue; time to get this sale thread :focus:

Just did a great deal with Millertime2598 on Big Tacos. Got something going on getting them cut by one of our exalted members. Thanks everyone on the input. Interesting thread to say the least.

Stryker

Username Hidden said:
That's exactly what happened (though I think he got them from her website instead of ebay, IDK). He was asking for help / advice because he hadn't yet gotten a response from his email, thought she was a forum member but wasn't sure. Was pointed to this thread and her handle because she made a post that answered his question.

Yes, best taken care of via PM, but newbie mistake and he had already been told that on the other thread before this ruckus was started. And she has already replied to him so this should be a closed issue; time to get this sale thread :focus:
Yes it is:) .. big time sorry for hijacking your thread!!! :punish: