• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX and Crater stem switch

Definitely post pics afterward. I want to see this Mars with hammers.

This also intrigues me, as I have wondered how the R1 would look without hammers.

That would be the pair Tom Cruise wore in MI:II - they had straight stems, probably either so they'd fit in that delivery tube and/or made it easier to attach the fake earbuds.

It had been assumed they were Juliet stems but someone here once got a pic of them on display and you could see they were Mars serialed...

I've seen some members have posted some in the past. Not sure who still has them or not. If any out there, please feel free to post them here. I'd love to take a look.

That would be the pair Tom Cruise wore in MI:II - they had straight stems, probably either so they'd fit in that delivery tube and/or made it easier to attach the fake earbuds.

It had been assumed they were Juliet stems but someone here once got a pic of them on display and you could see they were Mars serialed...

I never noticed it. Had to go back and watch the trailer right now. Still looks a little big on Tom. even with the straight stems.

Oakley-Romeo-Tom-Cruise-big.jpg

Latest Posts

Back