• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX and Crater stem switch

I had to tag him in to finish the job.

patience young ninja, patience. They've been done and packed, just need to find a good time to go to post office for ship out - weekends are crazy hour-long queues due to under staff and weekdays are impossibly hard to get to with the inconvenient opening hours.

this was test fitted in my Mars:

PE_20151125021502.jpg

patience young ninja, patience. They've been done and packed, just need to find a good time to go to post office for ship out - weekends are crazy hour-long queues due to under staff and weekdays are impossibly hard to get to with the inconvenient opening hours.

View attachment 204235
If anyone here tought me about patience, it's you. Well worth the wait for what you pull off. You've provided me with a lot of much needed supplies to complete my collection. It's well appreciated as well. And, those Emeralds are so pretty. I'm a sucker for Emerald.

View attachment 204235
Liking the invisible pin look you have on your Mars @jdd32

I'm not a fan of the original clips... they're diabolical. With what was on my table, copper was the most elegant. Other options included duct tape, shoe lace, and a spool of thread
:lolsign:

I'm not a fan of the original clips... they're diabolical. With what was on my table, copper was the most elegant. Other options included duct tape, shoe lace, and a spool of thread
I've tried dental floss. I liked the minty fresh surrounding during the day. Put an extra pep in my step.

gar·rote or gar·rotte (gə-rŏt′, -rōt′)

n.

a. A method of execution formerly practiced in Spain, in which a tightened iron collar is used to strangle or break the neck of a condemned person.

b. The iron collar used for such an execution.

a. Strangulation, especially in order to rob.

b. A cord or wire used for strangling.

tr.v. gar·rot·ed, gar·rot·ing, gar·rotes or gar·rot·ted or gar·rot·ting or gar·rottes

1. To execute by garrote.

2. To strangle in order to rob.

Back