• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Completed

mega8zero

Oakley Enthusiast
Finally got the elusive plasma XX yesterday which means I have collected all the official colorways of XX. Joining them is their more famous little brother juliet in mirror colorways.

XP004850
XG009009
XX011931
XT042490A

J1061331
Custom 24k(obviously)
J001083
JT007799

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
That aint a bad thing. :p

...tell that to my wife when we're living in my neighbors shed... aah, what the hell, least I'll look good! ;)

Question about your set (XX), all those lenses original to their frame colours, or do you have some changes and/or customs in them?

...tell that to my wife when we're living in my neighbors shed... aah, what the hell, least I'll look good! ;)

Question about your set (XX), all those lenses original to their frame colours, or do you have some changes and/or customs in them?

All lenses are the original to the frame colors. Didnt do any changes, just washed/ cleaned them when i got them. ;) All oem.

image.jpeg

So that's the definitive set then, very cool! I'm going to tag this thread so I can reference it in the future for colours / lenses as OEM provided. Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back