• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX donor question

Badman lenses work for xx, Crosshair works, triggerman, commit sq, plaintiff, those are all 8.75 to name a few. Valve might work. Flak and flak 2.0 as @dragonvoi mentioned are a no go. There are many colors available in each of those choices. Bad man doesn't sell lens kids from what I know but those lenses will work for XX also. I've been doing a lot of turbines because they do come in deep water and shallow water polarized.

Badman lenses work for xx, Crosshair works, triggerman, commit sq, plaintiff, those are all 8.75 to name a few. Valve might work. Flak and flak 2.0 as @dragonvoi mentioned are a no go. There are many colors available in each of those choices. Bad man doesn't sell lens kids from what I know but those lenses will work for XX also. I've been doing a lot of turbines because they do come in deep water and shallow water polarized.

so Flak and Flak 2 are no good.
Flak XLJ and Fast XL are good.

Summary for future 'flak' 'xx' 'donor' searchers. Including myself with my memory like a sieve!

Thanks @Chris A Hardaway for reminding me of the other options. I'll take a look online but I seem to recall limited color options, especially in the aging models....

Oakley needs another 8.75 hit plastic frame that hangs on the shelf for years! Or 'Big Taco Squared'!

Crosshair or Crosshair 2 or both?

Latest Posts

Back