• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found XX Frames 700.00 cdn Shipped?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey Gang,

So if any of you read my sob story, one of my Spectrum Kids thought my Juliette's needed a good Soak so snatched them and threw them in the River adjacent the School so yeh... I am not a Collector, just want to be able to find something that I can put RX Frames in and be a happy camper again. If anyone has something at a decent price, please send a brother a holler.

Many Thanks!
Bill

Some people reacted to this post.
Feel for you bro 😢

Username Hidden said:
Feel for you bro 😢
LOL

Thanks man, comes with the Territory of being a Special Needs EA, they can be Quick and Grabby to say the least...I enjoyed them for 7 Beautiful Years!

Username Hidden said:
Hey Gang,

So if any of you read my sob story, one of my Spectrum Kids thought my Juliette's needed a good Soak so snatched them and threw them in the River adjacent the School so yeh... I am not a Collector, just want to be able to find something that I can put RX Frames in and be a happy camper again. If anyone has something at a decent price, please send a brother a holler.

Many Thanks!
Bill
So which body of water am I going to have search through?

Username Hidden said:
So which body of water am I going to have search through?
That would be The Kennebecasis...:p

I think you’d love a pair of XX. I wore my Juliets daily for 10 years and bought another pair for nostalgia. But I’m older with a bigger head now and XX are perfect.

Username Hidden said:
I think you’d love a pair of XX. I wore my Juliets daily for 10 years and bought another pair for nostalgia. But I’m older with a bigger head now and XX are perfect.
Hey TNRB,

That is where I am leaning as well, same issues :p I am just hoping to find something as soon as possible, I never thought I could become so attached to a "Thing" :(

Username Hidden said:
Hey TNRB,

That is where I am leaning as well, same issues :p I am just hoping to find something as soon as possible, I never thought I could become so attached to a "Thing" :(
Don’t feel bad, Oakleys aren’t “a thing”. Lol

Username Hidden said:
Don’t feel bad, Oakleys aren’t “a thing”. Lol
I feel better now man...:p

Username Hidden said:
I feel better now man...:p
The XX definitely a good choice. the R1 are prone to cause spider cracks in the lenses if you’re not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.