• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX Hawaii Collegiate

  • Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Looking for:

XX Hawaii Collegiate Edition

Jet Black (or Evergreen???) with Emerald lens

please send pics...

Thank You.
 

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Just FYI none of the original Hawaii Collegiate series had evergreen frames. They were all Jet Black. Don't have one to sell but wouldn't feel right watching search for something that doesn't exist.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Just FYI none of the original Hawaii Collegiate series had evergreen frames. They were all Jet Black. Don't have one to sell but wouldn't feel right watching search for something that doesn't exist.
That's interesting - you sure about that ? I have a list of the college exclusives that look authentic and Hawaii isn't even on that..
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
That's interesting - you sure about that ? I have a list of the college exclusives that look authentic and Hawaii isn't even on that..
I thought I would share this from O-Review's database. Looks like there's another one for you to find @Jacob Carstens!
image.png
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
I thought I would share this from O-Review's database. Looks like there's another one for you to find @Jacob Carstens!
View attachment 189881
Thx Brian - I know that list, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be entirely correct. Some colorways are different it seems (my Washington is a greenish titanium frame and not Dark purple) and now it turns out Hawaii is Jet Black and not Evergreen.
But some of these I've never even seen pictures of, so it's hard to know for sure.
If anyone got some official info on the collegiate series, I'd love to see it.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
I had no idea that O-Review was off like that. I've always trusted it to be precise but I'll be skeptical now. I'll still use it of course but I'll know that there can always be a variance.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
I had no idea that O-Review was off like that. I've always trusted it to be precise but I'll be skeptical now. I'll still use it of course but I'll know that there can always be a variance.
I don't think it's a general problem - I've previously spoken to D. Thombs who is the father of O-R and he had problems with the Collegiate Series specifically because the official info was gone from Oakleys website when he put the list together and the fact that they are pretty rare.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
That's interesting - you sure about that ? I have a list of the college exclusives that look authentic and Hawaii isn't even on that..
Absolutely I have all three of the original series and I was an even bigger Oakley Junkie back then so I was looking to get each version of this series available. I told the O- Review Years ago but I guess they forgot
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Absolutely I have all three of the original series and I was an even bigger Oakley Junkie back then so I was looking to get each version of this series available. I told the O- Review Years ago but I guess they forgot
Cool - can you send me some pics ? I'd love to see them..
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
PA140039.JPG PA140040.JPG PA140041.JPG PA140042.JPG Here are the original 3. My photography sucks so...sorry. The glasses are flawless they just have some dust and touching marks are easily cleaned when I actually get around to it.
 

Some people reacted to this post.

Similar threads

U
Replies
10
Views
719
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
2
Views
344
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
5
Views
324
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
13
Views
729
Username Hidden
U

New Threads

Top