• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX & Juliet for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all,

**Sorry there's been no updates with this in a while. XX is still for sale. I really need to sell these due to the bills I racked up over the last 6weeks or so, it was a lovely stay in the hospital.

***XX SOLD***
***JULIET'S SOLD***

Prices do not include shipping
, PayPal G&S or USPS MO only. Prefer CONUS deals only, as time is limited and it's hard for me to get around. I'm open to reasonable offers, the worst I can do is say no thanks.
Without further ado:

Scroll for pics.

1. *SOLD* XMetal XX, has Ruby Iridium Polarized lenses (cut by Infinitehero) in and will come with original Black Irid lenses as well. Box, coin, sock, and nose rubbers included. The following is from the seller I bought from, not much has changed, I've worn them once or twice and had the Ruby lenses put in:
XX Xmetal Black Iridium $***
- 1st Gen, frame and box serial match
- Frame: 8 (generally clean, some marks)
- Lens: 8-8.5 (a few minor marks but nothing that affects vision)
- Rubber: 8-9 (original XX nosepads/shocks and spares. Brand new OEM arm rubber)
- Bridge: 7 (not tight but still wearable)
- Box etc. (sponge missing. labels good.)
I will add that the box is damaged where the coin goes.

Asking SPF for everything mentioned, I paid $510for glasses and $120 for Ruby lenses, but I need to move them.

2. XMetal Juliet's ****SOLD****
Have Emerald lenses in right now. Would say that the pair is 8.5-9/10 across the board.
J serial number. Will come with VR28 black polarized (brownish looking) and Black Iridium as well. Box, coin, and soft sock. Box has the foam inside, is damaged where the coin was taken out previously.
Looking to get SPF out of these.

Partial trade considered for first gen thump, the ones that looked like half jackets and were 256 or 512 mb.

Serious inquiries only pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
The XX:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Juliets sold: edit to delete pics

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to hide the serials unless it's stolen goods, which these apparently aren't.

Username Hidden said:
No need to hide the serials unless it's stolen goods, which these apparently aren't.

I'll keep that in mind for the future, thanks! I'm used to other forums where firearms are involved so it's just habit I guess! If there are no issues with people taking the serial and then filing police reports and the ensuing mess, I'm fine not going through the extra work, lol.

Username Hidden said:
I'll keep that in mind for the future, thanks! I'm used to other forums where firearms are involved so it's just habit I guess! If there are no issues with people taking the serial and then filing police reports and the ensuing mess, I'm fine not going through the extra work, lol.

No issues. If anything, in this forum people question why something's being hidden, either through deliberate masking or poor photos. To file a police report on one of these based on the serial, one would need some sort of proof of ownership. And cops care a lot less about stolen sunglasses than they do stolen firearms...

But don't give me any ideas... :rofl:

Username Hidden said:

I love the XX and like those ruby cuts....

But you gotta be careful with bumping before the 48hrs

image.png

But, if you wanna send the XX package my way I would be willing to overlook this incident;)

Username Hidden said:
I love the XX and like those ruby cuts....

But you gotta be careful with bumping before the 48hrs

View attachment 235546

But, if you wanna send the XX package my way I would be willing to overlook this incident;)

Damn, thanks... I'm so used to 24 hr bumps I just assumed this was the same.
Send me your address and a usps money order and I'll get them off to you!
Thanks again for the info and compliment.

Price drop and pics

Bump! I'm back after a stay in the hospital. Both of these are still for sale. $560 for XX or $385 for the Juliets. $900 if you take both. I'll get some more detailed pics of the lenses up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.