• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for an OEM set of lenses for my XX. I bought them new and unfortunately had to replace the lenses a few years ago when i dropped them and cracked a lens. I replaced with aftermarket lenses as I am not currently able to wear them. the nosebridge needs a tuneup so they have been sitting idle for about 10 years. Looking for the gold lenses as that is what was in them when new. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
You'd be better served by placing a "Buying" add in the xmetal exchange area. More people who have what your after will be looking there than in the general discussion thread. Good luck with your search!

thanks Joe. wasnt sure where to place ad

Username Hidden said:
thanks Joe. wasnt sure where to place ad
Not a problem! I'm sure somebody has a set or can point you in the right direction!

They are out there. I just sold an Original pair to a guy in Great Britain a month ago. Browse theh X-Metal Exchange, and just keep checking iN. You will have to jump on them fast because others are looking too. Sooner or later You'll find a pair. For XX 24K Gold Iridium expect to pay somewhere North of $100.

I have oem xx 24k in good condition. I cant pm you somehow, dont know why...

Username Hidden said:
I have oem xx 24k in good condition. I cant pm you somehow, dont know why...
Because he is Jason Bourne :rofl:

I've got new ice xx lenses if they will interest you?

Latest Posts

Back