• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX Metal, Juliet Plasma Etc.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale 2 glasses and a case and a set of lens. Im interesting on trades for fallout rust FC or BB.

XX metal with black iridium, The frame is in very good condition very tight all the rubbers are in good condition too. Both lens got few hairline marks but nothing affecting the vision cant capture them with the camera. Serial is XX042484. Comes with bag only. 415 USD for F/F or add 4%, includes shipping

Juliet plasma 1st gen/fire. the frame got 5 small spots of coating problem but not many and hardly visible. Nose bridge is very tight. The lens has few marks but nothing major or whats affecting the vision. No serial. Comes with bag, coin, some paper. 300USD for F/F or add 4%, includes shipping

X metal hard case. foam in good condition. 110USD for F/F or add 4%, includes shipping

Juliet slate iridium lens (not ichiro and not custom cut) brand new never used or fitted. I have 2 sets and all have a tiny dent on the bottom about 0.5mm. Its not visible once its fitted. I called oakley and they say they r fine probably happened when they cut them out. 115USD for F/F or add 4%, includes shipping

DSCN3677_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
106418443DSCN3678_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
DSCN3679_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
DSCN3673_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
DSCN3672_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
DSCN3676_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
DSCN3680_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
DSCN3681_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
DSCN3682_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
You still got the x-metal vault?

Some people reacted to this post.