• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Metal On CL In Sacramento...

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Ok, which one of you bastards stole them from me?? :mad: J/K

I saw a CL ad for some Oakley metal frames and they were indeed XX's with fire lenses. They looked polished. Anyone here?

Oh and he was only asking $100...

Actually, I am thinking they may have been the polished Juliet's... They had hammerstems so I assumed they were XX's but I forgot the Juliet's had them when polished.

i dont think its XX...im pretty sure its polished juliet w/ fire lenses...pics are not so clear so i will find out later if its XX or juliet...oh and i offered $75 for it...the seller accepted!!!:laugh:

i dont think its XX...im pretty sure its polished juliet w/ fire lenses...pics are not so clear so i will find out later if its XX or juliet...oh and i offered $75 for it...the seller accepted!!!:laugh:

hehe I was gonna try to get that but I didnt wanna take away from my pare hehehe. They do look like polished Juliets though. grats on the steal!

Thanks pare! yeah it is polished juliets..i did not ask if there is a serial number..he might suspect that i am a collector and he might jack up the price! haha

Latest Posts

Back