• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX Metal Price Check

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Been away from this site for quite awhile. Not sure about prices now so I am asking to get a fair price for XX. This pair was a non serial number XX 24k that was refinished by @zwc0442 in plasma finish. He did an amazing job on them. Very tight nose and all rubber is good. The lenses in the pictures are aftermarket, the 24k lenses will be included and are in great shape I just put the aftermarket lenses in to change up the look a while back. Worn only a hand full of times since the refinish. Will included xmetal vault. What is a fair price?

7B4E477C-233E-41FE-B531-99ADDE1AEA2C.jpeg

8436C5F2-BE00-40A9-93CA-3AF0CBF7CBC4.jpeg

86C7B1DA-ABA0-4206-8E4F-DBA9E0C5FE04.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
@wei2009 make an offer. Your chance mate for plasma!

Thanks for the mention but looking for OEM plasma mate.

For a refinished, non serialed custom in pretty much perfect/refurbished condition, it's a solid $475...

the frame is perfect and I can only assume Zach did the nose bridge and added new ear stem gaskets - it also comes with two sets of lenses...

$475 is on the low side, but I wouldn't mind paying the $500 for this particular set 👏🏼

Username Hidden said:
For a refinished, non serialed custom in pretty much perfect/refurbished condition, it's a solid $475...

the frame is perfect and I can only assume Zach did the nose bridge and added new ear stem gaskets - it also comes with two sets of lenses...

$475 is on the low side, but I wouldn't mind paying the $500 for this particular set
Solid assessment. X metal prices are inflated a huge amount. If people would stop paying 800 plus for frames that are 500 they would come down. Hope you get it bro. Xx plasmas are beauties

Yeah, 500,- seems fair

Username Hidden said:
Solid assessment. X metal prices are inflated a huge amount. If people would stop paying 800 plus for frames that are 500 they would come down. Hope you get it bro. Xx plasmas are beauties
Yeah, it's been crazy. Part of the reason I have issues finding Romeos for a decent price... Or maybe one person is buying them all up 🤣 but is there's a small few or even one person that has the money, then it'll drive the prices up. $500~$535 seems reasonable for the XX. With all of the additional things included in this listing, the vault, original lenses & that it was Zach who worked on them, even a bit more. If I didn't have my eyes set on getting some customs done, I may have been the one to buy these up.

People allowing themselves to get screwed for XMetals is the main problem, because it sets the "expectation" 😒

I think this post should be in X metal discussion not in x metals exchange
@SC55. Time to look the tread and create a new one FOR SALE or continue one in the right forum.
GLWS.

I read all those prices listed above as what a BUYER would want to purchase at, not necessarily what their value/worth is.

As mentioned, you want to move this into the what are these worth section.

I wouldn’t sell this pair for any of the prices listed above, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.