• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading XX Metal Ti02 First GEN With Low Serial

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I think the MD is a bit fairer comparison. They have similar tightness in the temple as the PB. I don't care for the Pitbulls at all which is why I traded them to Yeti last time :)

That is nice to hear as I use to wear MD. Those fit me well. Maybe ill look into getting my own PB.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
That is nice to hear as I use to wear MD. Those fit me well. Maybe ill look into getting my own PB.

Yeah the PittBulls are a little bigger all around compared to the Boses. I liked the feel of the Bulls but they looked a little to big on me. Ecko you should get some. I love my Bosses!! Yeti, they havent given me a headache just yet but if I am going to wear a pair for a while ill go with Antix/Jinx. That pair is the most comfortable on my face. Well that and Mframes!!

Username Hidden said:
Yeah the PittBulls are a little bigger all around compared to the Boses. I liked the feel of the Bulls but they looked a little to big on me. Ecko you should get some. I love my Bosses!! Yeti, they havent given me a headache just yet but if I am going to wear a pair for a while ill go with Antix/Jinx. That pair is the most comfortable on my face. Well that and Mframes!!

I stopped in the store today and put a pitboss on. I was sad to find out they are WAY to small for me. If it's possible to break them it was going to happen on my head. :(

Username Hidden said:
I stopped in the store today and put a pitboss on. I was sad to find out they are WAY to small for me. If it's possible to break them it was going to happen on my head. :(

To small or big

Username Hidden said:

You, sir, have a gigantic melon. I have a pretty big head and the Pit Bosses are almost too large for me. I'd imagine you have no Juliets in your collection?

Username Hidden said:
You, sir, have a gigantic melon. I have a pretty big head and the Pit Bosses are almost too large for me. I'd imagine you have no Juliets in your collection?

I do have a juliet and it fits ok. Maybe this particular PB was a kids size? I had to streatch it open quite a bit to put it on. Could some one take a top picture of one so I can compare? It did not feel really tight. Just creaked when I put it on.