• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading XX Nose Bombs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

i have a pair of mismatched black nose bombs. left is thin, right is thick. both are OEM and practically brand new

Photo%20Mar%2020%2C%209%2021%2006%20AM.jpg
i would like to trade
-the thin left for a thick left
or
-the thick right for a thin right

i would also consider buying. thank you.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Unbelievable. I have the same situation. I'm out of town but when I get home tomorrow I'll check and see if mine is the opposite. If so I'd love to swap. I've just been dealing with it.

I'll let you know.

Username Hidden said:
Unbelievable. I have the same situation. I'm out of town but when I get home tomorrow I'll check and see if mine is the opposite. If so I'd love to swap. I've just been dealing with it.

I'll let you know.
some weird stuff. lol. sure hope you have the opposite

Bad news. They are not the right sides.. and bummer for me they are not even XX. I took them off and they match exactly my Juliets. I compared them to my 24k and they are smaller.

bummer. I got really excited there. I hope someone out there has the opposite of what I have. thanks anyway bro

I will check pal. I think I have a couple of odd ones also somewhere. When you say left and right, are you meaning how they are pictured here or the actual left / right nose bomb ?
Cheers

Username Hidden said:
I will check pal. I think I have a couple of odd ones also somewhere. When you say left and right, are you meaning how they are pictured here or the actual left / right nose bomb ?
Cheers
please do. they are as pictured AND actual. the right nose bomb sits on right side or your nose

*edit. wait. let me double check. lol
**edit i updated the original post. picture now matches actual. thank you

Last edited:
Pm'd

replied

I got this sorted out thanks to @discostu.

but I recently bought a pair of 24k xx and guess what, it has mismatched nose bombs. AND, just my luck, it's the exact same as what I had. the opposite would have sorted both pairs out and leave me with a spare piece with no partner(I didn't have to trade out anything the last time)

anyway, here I am again. back to square 1. I need a thick left or a thin right.

thanks guys

Last edited: