• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX OEM lenses (ALL GONE)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

XX OEM lenses: Ruby, 24K, Emerald

I sold most of my XXs but 2, so no reason to have so many lenses. Keeping my 2 prizms, and 2 Dillons, so the rest must go. All these lenses are perfect for wearing or displaying. Absolutely clean when wearing, although all have been used and have very minor marks (or none), and nothing is visible when wearing at least I can't notice anything when wearing, and I'm very picky with my lenses. All 3 sets have mounting marks (look at pic 1), but these hide in frame when installed, and do not affect visibility

20180422_102933.jpg

1. Ruby, very red, base curve I believe is 7.25, custom cut by @Chris A Hardaway. Right lens has cluster of marks on the top towards the inside, but not visible when wearing. Couldn't catch on pics. Mounting marks as described and seen on pictures - SOLD

20180422_102334.jpg 20180422_102040.jpg

2. 24K are OEM factory, not custom cut. Very clean when wearing. Mounting marks as described and seen on pictures - SOLD

20180422_102454.jpg 20180422_102626.jpg

3. Emerald are OEM custom cut by @Chris A Hardaway , correct base curve of 8.75, very clean when wearing, Mounting marks as described and seen on pictures - SOLD

20180422_102721.jpg 20180422_102838.jpg

Price $50 on remaining set. Price includes S&H in the USA, shipping to confirmed addresses on file with PayPal. Will ship internationally on ypur dime

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sell me one of your two remaining XX’s :)

Those emerald are a steal at 50$. Hard to find 8.75 base emeralds for x-metals anymore.

Nvm already sold haha!!

Username Hidden said:
Below are my 2 remaining, but if I decided to sell them, they would have to go with Dillon lenses, which make them vey expensive. Not planning on selling them yet though

View attachment 464246 View attachment 464247

I am happy to also step in line for an XX with Dillons deal! :newrussian:

Username Hidden said:
Below are my 2 remaining, but if I decided to sell them, they would have to go with Dillon lenses, which make them vey expensive. Not planning on selling them yet though

View attachment 464246 View attachment 464247

Very expensive, but still well worth the price IMO, as wait time, finding a cutter, finding a dealer is all many steps that prove to be a PITA. :D

Username Hidden said:
Black Dillons would go with the black XX and Blue Dillons would go with the Black Tie XX. When buying already cut Dillons, it's extremely recommended to buy them with the specific frame to which they were cut for; Dillons might fit perfect on one frame but not on the next. In the case of these blue and black, they fit both frames vey well, but the black are absolutely perfect on the black frame, and the blue are perfect on both frames

Yep, CR-39 isn't as forgiving as Polycarb when it comes to stress. Not only that, you also get those polarization patches in the Dillon NIR if it's too tight.

Username Hidden said:
Black Dillons would go with the black XX and Blue Dillons would go with the Black Tie XX. When buying already cut Dillons, it's extremely recommended to buy them with the specific frame to which they were cut for; Dillons might fit perfect on one frame but not on the next. In the case of these blue and black, they fit both frames vey well, but the black are absolutely perfect on the black frame, and the blue are perfect on both frames

I love either / both!! And I am sure we can agree on price. Although if Gnat is serious too I guess I’m 2nd in line ... in 5 years when you finally sell! ;)

Username Hidden said:
XX OEM lenses: Ruby, 24K, Emerald

I sold most of my XXs but 2, so no reason to have so many lenses. Keeping my 2 prizms, and 2 Dillons, so the rest must go. All these lenses are perfect for wearing or displaying. Absolutely clean when wearing, although all have been used and have very minor marks (or none), and nothing is visible when wearing at least I can't notice anything when wearing, and I'm very picky with my lenses. All 3 sets have mounting marks (look at pic 1), but these hide in frame when installed, and do not affect visibility

View attachment 464214

1. Ruby, very red, base curve I believe is 7.25, custom cut by @Chris A Hardaway. Right lens has cluster of marks on the top towards the inside, but not visible when wearing. Couldn't catch on pics. Mounting marks as described and seen on pictures - SOLD

View attachment 464207 View attachment 464208

2. 24K are OEM factory, not custom cut. Very clean when wearing. Mounting marks as described and seen on pictures

View attachment 464209 View attachment 464210

3. Emerald are OEM custom cut by @Chris A Hardaway , correct base curve of 8.75, very clean when wearing, Mounting marks as described and seen on pictures - SOLD

View attachment 464211 View attachment 464212

Price $50 on remaining set. Price includes S&H in the USA, shipping to confirmed addresses on file with PayPal. Will ship internationally on ypur dime
I love those Emerald's!

Who has two thumbs and a set of new Emerald lenses?

This guy.

I have a set of Emerald Crosshairs I am sending to Chris shortly to be cut, pretty jazzed about that.:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.